The ultimate goal at GTA is to provide high quality tennis coaching with a main focus on developing tennis players. The culture of GTA is one where the coaches and players support and encourage one another other, have fun and work as a team towards improving.
Our philosophy of hard work is applied in all lessons on and off the court. The drills we conduct on the professional tour are applied to the lessons at GTA.
Whether the GTA athlete is part of the full-time program or enrolled in After-school training, our goal is to develop confident, skilled athletes, who leave each day more knowledgeable in the game of tennis.
All of GTA Tennis programs feature a low player-to-coach ratio.
Full Time Academy
Days & Times:
Monday – Saturday: 9-11 am
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 1-3 pm (no afternoon session on Wed)
or pick and choose # of days and sessions
Time: 3pm to 5pm
Days: Monday Through Friday
Time: Fall programming will be released in late July.
10 and under Future Stars
Days & Times:
Monday Through Friday 4 pm – 5 pm
Saturdays 9 – 10 am
Full-Time Academy Goals:
- Develop a playing identity
- Focus on improvement
- Build better competitors
- Become proficient in tactical skills
- Build mental, physical & emotional fitness
- Improve movement, agility, endurance and power
- Video analysis
- Match strategy and breakdown
- Match routine and preparedness including first-hand tips from traveling on the professional circuit.
- Assistance with College Planning & Placement
- Nutrition and Fitness programs
Goals will be a condensed version of the full-time academy goals, with a main focus on improving skills.
When weather prevents play, lesson time will be devoted to off-court training such as match strategy, video analysis, mental and physical fitness.
Match Play Sessions:
Regularly scheduled match play with roving coaches providing feedback
Sessions open to outside GTA players will be available with an entry fee
- Fine-tuning of fundamentals
- Doubles strategy
- High and low intensity drills